Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Friday, February 1, 2013

Resolution

            Hi Guys, Now let me tell you about my story from last year until this year, from 2012 until 2013. Be ready and please be seriously to read my story. Don't be naive and let yourself read my story.. hehe.. This is my story..
            I have a paradigm, “Shy” it  prove in the junior high school that I often too shy when I got presentation in front of the class. I feel not confidence when I got situation like that. And I got problem when I socialize with my friends. But…

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/156270_380692538650264_890114976_n.jpg2012, In this year, I already in senior high school in ten grader. Here I get in ten-six class, and I have so many friends. Totally I have twenty seventh friends, I have so many friends that can understand each other here. With this all, I can know the characteristic and the background of my friends. Before that, I am a teenage that can’t socialize perfectly. But here I can know and I can learn how to perfectly understand each other. Ambitious is the thing here that appears inside a class. But, this ambitious is not the thing that a problem because this class just how to competitive clearly without any something to dropping each other.
          
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/399757_3122501521741_856510895_n.jpg 2012. In this year, I really learn how to be autonomous and be independent because, I am not live at home again for a while. I live in the dormitory of Sampoerna academy Malang. I little bit far away from all my family. I can’t share my activity again to my family, I can’t have a kiss again from my parents. But, I found new family again here. I have a room and have a seven roommate here. I am starting to improve my problem from here. When I have problem about the difficult thing when I was doing homework from the school, I can ask how to solve the homework. Share is the most activity when I live here.

                
2013. Finally, I am in my resolution. I am eleventh grader now. I accept in science program not in social program. I ever thought that I was not good socializing. But I think not about that. It just about my science score is better than social score. I am not realized that my socialize is in increase, When I got presentation, I feel more confidence. So, My resolution is from the shy to the confidence. Thank you that’s all my story from last year until this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates