Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Am I Ready



I remember the first time I accept in this school. I felt amazing can study in the Sampoerna Academy SMAN 10 Malang. I remember when I and all of my friends in the batch 3 get inauguration to become student here. I remember my first class condition in the ten six class. Happy, spirit as the young student and big hope is the things that make the conditions of me run faster so that I don’t felt the time already delivered me in the last semester of the eleventh grade. I felt the time really run fast and next I will change and jump into twelve grades the last of study in this school. I often think about twelve grades and preparation to enter university for me after graduate and the last final exam.

               
University is the next direction after graduate. When I say that statement I worry and that become my fear in the twelve grades. I still unbelievable that no more than three months I already become twelve grades that will be prepare final exam and prepare the best university that I want after graduate.  I can’t imagine how busy I am study hard to complete the lesson that I haven’t to understand. I often confuse when I want to choose the next university. I don’t want to be wrong.
http://www.stei.itb.ac.id/icccsn2012/wp-content/uploads/Logo-ITB-Biru-1920-besar.jpg                 
When I see the spirit of my friends I feel so nervous.  Especially my friends that already choose the next university that sometimes I want to choose that university. I feel poorer than my friends especially about lesson. This is my challenge I will study hard and spirit without any jealous with others. I hope I can become myself and ready to running fast in the twelve grades. I know it will so fast when I feel happy and spirit but it will become so slow and feeling nervous when I compare and competing with others.
                
 I hope I am ready facing the twelve grades. Good bye my lazy and welcome new spirit I hope you will accompany and whisper me when I down.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read your stories. And it's beyond amazing! I also have a problem in socializing with people. Kind of afraid to be more attractive nor less sad because i cant tell them my stories.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates