Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Hi! Me

http://www.lifeschocolates.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/dear-me.jpg
Dear Memed,

Good day boy,
You look so happy when you see this letter. What’s up med? It’s like a joke? This is funny? “Poor Boy” , No it’s not funny. Be serious for a while to understand yourself please . I just to remind you about the time you are standing now. “Med!” I said, I want to give motivation for you, motivation to face the next great situation that maybe will appear your fear, your power and your readiness. You know that? You will passed the eleventh grader and become twelve grades several months later. “Huh..” My heart beat for this chance give letter for you, myself.

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6016/6209118831_cc2ee83328.jpgDo you remember about your dream seventh months ago? I still remember that. I know that you wrote three big points that you want for the one year later from that time. I know you did. I know your struggle to try and always try to reach that what you want. Although, I think you haven’t to complete that. But I believe you will done it become twelve grades.

I want you to remember the first point, “Unserious change to serious but enjoy”. I want to ask you first,” were you saturated with your struggle in this point?” if you say “no” then why you like a snail. I say that because I know and I see you often to become late. I should give you way or direction to help you complete this point. As your heart I say sorry.

This is my closing letter, “grateful and standing on the time”. just for the example,” try to finish your school task with grateful without feeling lazy and be discipline or on time for the important one.” Try that bro!
Thanks, the next two points will deliver for the next letter med. Your heart is always beside you and whisper you all the time to remind you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Blogger Templates